Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frigging Old Twats!

5 posters

Go down

Frigging Old Twats! Empty Frigging Old Twats!

Post  Daisy Dart Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:31 pm

A while ago I picked up a pair of old biddies one stop before the terminus. My ticket roll had just ran out so I told them just to sit down, as I was going to change the roll when I got to the terminus. Anyway as these two old gits get off one of them states that she's going to report me. I asked what for, but the old bitch didn't reply. She just walked off muttering that she had diabetes or some other crap.
Anyway a couple of days later I'm called into the office to answer a complaint. It turn out that this old bitch had put in a report about me. She said that I had said I wasn't going to print a ticket out because it was wasting council tax payers money. She also said that when she was getting off I had shouted "You could have walked!" I am getting mega pissed off with having to put up with this crap. But what made me laugh was that the woman who'd made the complaint had gone from where she got off all the way back to the bus station to make up a complete fabrication about me. Well why the hell did she get on a bus going in one direction, then go all the way back in the direction she'd just come to complain about me not printing a ticket!!!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Frigging Old Twats! Empty Re: Frigging Old Twats!

Post  RoadRage Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:21 pm

They have got nothing better to do, I hate old people, Ive not met one who hasn't tried to know more about driving a bus than the actual driver.

Seriously they need to kill free-bees off. Its putting the bus industry in the shitter.
But even free-bees cant keep a bus company alive look at Veolia pulling out of my area as of July time.
RoadRage
RoadRage

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:58 am

Aye and look at all the cuts that are happening around the country. People moan about losing their bus services but many aren't willing to sacrifice their free travel to save them!!!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pukerlicious Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 am

RoadRage wrote:But even free-bees cant keep a bus company alive look at Veolia pulling out of my area as of July time.

/facepalm
Swansea Pullman or Abercrave/Pontypridd Bebb area?

My X63 had better not go, it's better than First 158 (sorry lol!)

I really don't understand them, if they go ahead with this then they'll only have one area that they actually operate as Veolia left off the top of my head. Regardless of where it is, it'll be interesting to see who takes over their routes etc. I really don't think First are in a position to, so hmm...

I'm led to believe that our routes are incredibly reliant on council funding regardless of the time of day. No idea what's going to happen but it's not going to be pretty!
Pukerlicious
Pukerlicious

Back to top Go down

Post  RoadRage Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:12 am

Not sure about the X63, The more info comes to light ill post it here but rural services will get decimated this year. The WAG can't afford all the free passes and subs together.

But Bebbs area are in for a Hammering.
RoadRage
RoadRage

Back to top Go down

Post  Pukerlicious Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:42 am

Well X63 is just about under Bebb, and is among the most rural of them all, just great... ugh. Thanks, did you hear this from another driver or come across it somewhere? Actually nvm, I might make a new topic for discussing it and other cuts cos this isn't a topic about it lol. I wouldn't normally be so bothered but on this subject I'm among the people going to be worst affected Neutral
Pukerlicious
Pukerlicious

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:50 am

Pukerlicious wrote:Well X63 is just about under Bebb, and is among the most rural of them all, just great... ugh. Thanks, did you hear this from another driver or come across it somewhere? Actually nvm, I might make a new topic for discussing it and other cuts cos this isn't a topic about it lol. I wouldn't normally be so bothered but on this subject I'm among the people going to be worst affected Neutral

Veolia are almost certainly on their way out of south wales..

The two ex Bebb routes, 100 and 400 are fully commercial... Edwards will be in for a fortune if veolia do go under on that!

Sheep

Back to top Go down

Post  Pukerlicious Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:13 pm

Yeah, I'm sure they'll snap those two up.
Veolia will be left with, er... Crossgates in Wales and that's it (unless they go too). I think there's somewhere left in England too. Ah well. I honestly didn't expect them to go from here, as it seems to be the main centre of operations whilst England was just an afterthought. I honestly can't think of any op that would take X63 though, so I'll be back with only one choice with slow, unreliable stone age vehicles again Razz
Pukerlicious
Pukerlicious

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:15 pm

They were substantial in England too, they bought Dunn-Line in Nottingham for £7 millionish, the owners of which started Rotala Group.. guess who Veolia lost all the national express work there back too!

The whole of south wales will be going, and E dwards are already competing against them on the 400/100s, have done since last April. Kevyn Jones and his new adventure travel will be laughing too!

Sheep

Back to top Go down

Post  Pukerlicious Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:17 pm

I'm beginning to think I might like this move actually, although I doubt ops taking over their work will be as cheap as Veolia are.
Pukerlicious
Pukerlicious

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:19 pm

Veolia are cheap because they skimp on maintinence and repairs - virtually all of their centros are VOR at treforest!

Sheep

Back to top Go down

Post  Pukerlicious Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:21 pm

Yeah, we keep throwing one of our three back and forth leaving us with a bloody Solo (on a journey almost 50 miles in one direction and often enough passengers to fill a full sized Centro) or ageing coach with no service equipment and manual gearbox. Was amusing when I got on one day expecting a free ride like is usual with a coach only to find another driver came along as a conductor LOL, they're a shambles

Last edited by Pukerlicious on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pukerlicious
Pukerlicious

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:23 pm

Pukerlicious wrote:Yeah, we keep throwing one of our three back and forth leaving us with a bloody Solo or ageing coach with no service equipment and manual gearbox. Was amusing when I got on one day expecting a free ride like is usual with a coach only to find another driver came along as a conductor LOL

they've got loads of drivers sitting around doing nothing as there's no buses for them to drive!

Sheep

Back to top Go down

Post  Pukerlicious Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Laughing got to love em though, they do make me laugh. Had a B10B Alexander Strider from Newport turn up once
Pukerlicious
Pukerlicious

Back to top Go down

Frigging Old Twats! Empty OAP? GIVE ME A CREAM BUN ANY DAY!

Post  Relaxer Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:16 am

Very Happy Ok, not all OAP's are horrible, some are lovely, but those that are not are EVIL BEYOND BELIEF!

And its always the 'respectable looking ones' that are the worst! Those in pearls & sensible shoes! Those with short back & sides!

Some time back I was standing inside our bus station. Waiting for my next connection to come so I could take over & this 'Mrs Slocombe' character comes over. She must have been in her hundreds & had so much thick colourful make-up on the silly old bag needed scaffolding to hold it all in place & she had that stupid colourant in her hair too. Difference is, Mrs Slocombe from the tv show was lovable, this one aint!

Quite poshly she said 'excuse me, could you tell me when the next train is due?

No, sorry. This is a bus station. I rarely use trains. I'm a bus driver, not a train driver.

But I need to get to (where-ever it was, never heard of the place) as soon as possible & I need the times to get there.

I replied, very very slowly, Listen lady, read my lips.I am a B.U.S d.r.i.v.e.r. I know nothing of the TRAINS. G.O T.O T.H.E T.R.A.I.N S.T.A.T.I.O.N & F.I.N.D O.U.T!

The old bag looked me up & down & said 'you're very ugly are you not?! cyclops

I was utterly gob-smacked so said back...WELL, AT LEAST MINE IS NATURAL. I'D LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOUR BLOODY EXCUSE IS! What a Face

She then demanded my name & a phone number so she could report me stating 'typical younger generation, no consideration...blah blah so I said Sodabloodypestovitch & gave her the number to the local Indian takeaway! She went off swearing to report me on this name & number! I do, however, send my apologies to the takeaway I gave the number from!

Relaxer
Relaxer

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:21 am

Relaxer wrote: Very Happy Ok, not all OAP's are horrible, some are lovely, but those that are not are EVIL BEYOND BELIEF!

And its always the 'respectable looking ones' that are the worst! Those in pearls & sensible shoes! Those with short back & sides!

Some time back I was standing inside our bus station. Waiting for my next connection to come so I could take over & this 'Mrs Slocombe' character comes over. She must have been in her hundreds & had so much thick colourful make-up on the silly old bag needed scaffolding to hold it all in place & she had that stupid colourant in her hair too. Difference is, Mrs Slocombe from the tv show was lovable, this one aint!

Quite poshly she said 'excuse me, could you tell me when the next train is due?

No, sorry. This is a bus station. I rarely use trains. I'm a bus driver, not a train driver.

But I need to get to (where-ever it was, never heard of the place) as soon as possible & I need the times to get there.

I replied, very very slowly, Listen lady, read my lips.I am a B.U.S d.r.i.v.e.r. I know nothing of the TRAINS. G.O T.O T.H.E T.R.A.I.N S.T.A.T.I.O.N & F.I.N.D O.U.T!

The old bag looked me up & down & said 'you're very ugly are you not?! cyclops

I was utterly gob-smacked so said back...WELL, AT LEAST MINE IS NATURAL. I'D LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOUR BLOODY EXCUSE IS! What a Face

She then demanded my name & a phone number so she could report me stating 'typical younger generation, no consideration...blah blah so I said Sodabloodypestovitch & gave her the number to the local Indian takeaway! She went off swearing to report me on this name & number! I do, however, send my apologies to the takeaway I gave the number from!

Awesome!!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down