Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yorkie munching twats!

+2
Bristol LH
Daisy Dart
6 posters

Go down

Yorkie munching twats! Empty Yorkie munching twats!

Post  Daisy Dart Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:43 am

I'm getting fed up with the bloody maniac lorry drivers around Ipswich. They don't have a clue about the Highway Code, they don't seem to pay attention and are seldom courteous. In fact most of them seem to be arrogant tossers who think they own the bloody road. Had several of them just pull out on me at roundabouts, had another nearly go into the back of me and had to swerve violently because he obviously hadn't spotted me sat at a bus stop with my left indicator on. I used to be nice to lorry drivers, but my respect for them is ebbing rapidly!!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Yorkie munching twats! Empty Re: Yorkie munching twats!

Post  Bristol LH Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:47 am

Most firms seem to be relying on agency staff who half the time are schlibschlobs with dodgy licences!If he did arse end you whilst you were at a bus stop, it would be some time off sick with pay plus a nice compensation claim!
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  K1YRL Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:58 pm

Most HGV`s i don`t have a problem with but those bloomin quarry wagons and tipper trucks are just plain stupid ignorant,speeding and dangerous idiots.
K1YRL
K1YRL

Back to top Go down

Post  Paladin Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:33 pm

Clocked a tipper belonging to a local firm up near Ely at way over 40 on a single carriageway road!! He must have been doing at least 60!

Won't ever forget the time a polish registered artic overtook me when I was doing a fair bit over 70 on the motorway too....
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:21 pm

K1YRL wrote:Most HGV`s i don`t have a problem with but those bloomin quarry wagons and tipper trucks are just plain stupid ignorant,speeding and dangerous idiots.

Them and cement lorries. Saw a tipper lorry thundering down the road this morning, 30mph speed limit, and he was doing about 40mph!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pupsikky Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:00 pm

it,s inbreedin that does that.cant do steerin accelaratin lookin in mirror and changin gear all together Wink
pupsikky
pupsikky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:55 pm

Back in Jan/Feb when it was snowing heavily - took me 2.5 hours to get to the end of my school run that normally only takes about 30-40 mins. Was about 6pm by now - about three or four inches of snow on the road and i'm driving a gutless automatic B10M. Decide it's probably best to go back on the motorway than risk sliding back down a hill or something as i'd already nearly slid out a couple of times.

It was clear for a couple of miles on the M4 - I was going along about 30-35 just to be safe knowing I could almost certainly stop safely if I had too - meanwhile there's lorries bombing along at 50-55mph in the outer lanes (bearing in mind it's almost like a blizzard with a fair amount of snow even on the motorway).. no way in hell they'd be able to stop without crashing - lunatics!

Horrible night that was, got back to the yard just before 9pm - about 4 hours later than I normally would!

Sheep

Back to top Go down

Post  Bristol LH Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:32 pm

Arseholes with no brain!
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down