Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dirty, minging old twats

3 posters

Go down

Dirty, minging old twats Empty Dirty, minging old twats

Post  Blakeyhammer Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:40 pm

Waiting to take me bus over this aft, as all the punters got off, a strong smell of, (there's no other word I can think of to do it justice, so bear with me), shit wafted by. I looked at the male giving off the aroma and noticed a wet patch down the back of his jeans as he casually wandered off.

I got on the bus, managed not to throw up, (no mean feat I can tell you), got off and refused point blank to drive it. When the Duty Manager asked why, I couldn't help it, it just came out; "because some dirty minging bastard shat himself and it smells so bad I nearly threw up!"

He went and had a sniff, agreed and got the company minger to drive it down to the depot.

The point of this being, how can this twat not have known he'd shit himself, or, he was going to. Why didn't he get off when / just before he did.

Pissed me off for the rest of the day.
Blakeyhammer
Blakeyhammer

Back to top Go down

Dirty, minging old twats Empty Re: Dirty, minging old twats

Post  Bristol LH Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:48 pm

Dirty bastard! Need shooting the dirty fucker
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:53 am

Blakeyhammer wrote:Waiting to take me bus over this aft, as all the punters got off, a strong smell of, (there's no other word I can think of to do it justice, so bear with me), shit wafted by. I looked at the male giving off the aroma and noticed a wet patch down the back of his jeans as he casually wandered off.

I got on the bus, managed not to throw up, (no mean feat I can tell you), got off and refused point blank to drive it. When the Duty Manager asked why, I couldn't help it, it just came out; "because some dirty minging bastard shat himself and it smells so bad I nearly threw up!"

He went and had a sniff, agreed and got the company minger to drive it down to the depot.

The point of this being, how can this twat not have known he'd shit himself, or, he was going to. Why didn't he get off when / just before he did.

Pissed me off for the rest of the day.

Perhaps he was pissed or someone who's not quite the full shilling. I agree though, it's not a nice thing to have to put up with and good on you for booking the bus off.
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down