Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid Bin men

3 posters

Go down

Stupid Bin men Empty Stupid Bin men

Post  Daisy Dart Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:27 am

There are some temporary traffic lights on one of the routes that I do. It can be quite a busy road can the one they are on. This morning a retarded bin wagon driver decided it would be a really good idea to stop his lorry in the middle of the temporary traffic lights, while his mates dragged bins from near by. Someone with at least half a brain would have used their common sense and stopped just before and just after the lights to allow the loading of wheelie bins. It caused bloody chaos and traffic snarled up big time.
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stupid Bin men Empty Re: Stupid Bin men

Post  K1YRL Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:56 am

Well i suppose they have a job to do but it seems a bit senseless blocking what is in effect a contraflow.
Just like we don`t serve bus stops in a contraflow though the idiots still stand there in the middle of a set of temporary lights expecting us to stop. Rolling Eyes
K1YRL
K1YRL

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:55 pm

K1YRL wrote:Well i suppose they have a job to do but it seems a bit senseless blocking what is in effect a contraflow.
Just like we don`t serve bus stops in a contraflow though the idiots still stand there in the middle of a set of temporary lights expecting us to stop. Rolling Eyes

Exactly, if there is a bus stop where they erect temporary traffic lights the bus stop is suspended. The prat of a bin wagon driver was just being stupid and lazy.
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:28 pm

On one of the school routes I do there's been temporary lights for about a month, with no end in sight... the council has point blank refused to temporarily move the stop because of parental objection!

It's not so bad now, but for about a fortnight it encompassed a stop on a blind corner, great fun when the lights change for traffic coming the other way!

Sheep

Back to top Go down

Post  K1YRL Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:30 am

Sheep wrote:On one of the school routes I do there's been temporary lights for about a month, with no end in sight... the council has point blank refused to temporarily move the stop because of parental objection!

It's not so bad now, but for about a fortnight it encompassed a stop on a blind corner, great fun when the lights change for traffic coming the other way!
I wouldn`t have stopped,plain and simply it`s dangerous stopping in a contraflow to load up school kids.
K1YRL
K1YRL

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:20 am

Sheep wrote:On one of the school routes I do there's been temporary lights for about a month, with no end in sight... the council has point blank refused to temporarily move the stop because of parental objection!

Oh yes you have to remember these days kids can't walk!! I had some stupid woman pull out on me from a cul de sac on a housing estate, making me have to brake to avoid her. She went about 500 yards down the road and pulled up outside a school to wait for her brat to come out!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down