Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bus driver got punched

5 posters

Go down

Bus driver got punched Empty Bus driver got punched

Post  Daisy Dart Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:53 pm

One of my colleagues got smacked in the face today. Apparently the person that did the assault had missed the bus at one stop but managed to get to the next stop before the bus. He then took his frustration out on the driver, resulted in the driver being punched.
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bus driver got punched Empty Re: Bus driver got punched

Post  LynxZF7 Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:04 pm

I thought first had screans to protect the driver from nutters? Is your colleague alright?
LynxZF7
LynxZF7

Back to top Go down

Post  WOLVERINE /// Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Feck that prick defo boot in the baws,hope the driver is alright.
WOLVERINE ///
WOLVERINE ///
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:13 am

LynxZF7 wrote:I thought first had screans to protect the driver from nutters? Is your colleague alright?

They don't around these parts. Only the newer buses have them fitted, and that was because they were factory fitted.
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  macllain Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Its quite common up here, but more often or not the punter that hits the driver comes off worse, then gets lifted. In the year or so ive been driving for this company (F) ive got out of my cab several times to deal with idiots, and 3/4 has resulted in fisticuffs, and im one of the guys that dont care if folk dont pay, just dont call me a dick or the sorts. Ive also had 2/3 punters physically eject other punters for me when i tell them this bus is going no-where unless they get on their knees and apologise or get off. Funny thing is, one auctially did get on there knee's and beg to be allowed to stay on the bus, albeit after the pursuasion of a 6ft5ish machine of a guy. Made my week.

macllain

Back to top Go down

Bus driver got punched Empty I hate the scumbags!

Post  Relaxer Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:54 am

Very Happy About 2 years ago I started a very bad phrase in my life of depression & tears every day, still going through it. This particular night was really bad & I just felt awful, absolutely. Desperately tried not to show tears in front of workmates passengers. (One of my male workmates knows the reason & I literally cry on his shoulder sometimes) This bloke hopped on, early 20's, I didn't know he was blotto until he got on. He demanded I take him several stops but without paying. Normally once I realize there could be trouble I just let them on out of fear for my life & concern for genuine passengers but this bloke was really gobby & vicious so I stayed well in my cab & told him to get off......he refused point blank, demanding this & demanding that, all foul mouthed & full of himself.

I'm German & am not actually known for my temper, it's rare when I lose it but the delicate state of mind I was in at the time pushed me over the edge & I flew at him & gave him one hell of a going over. I'm only 5'1 & arthritic but I raised my fist & smacked him straight in the face, (he automatically tried to block my right arm but I'm left-handed so he got a good left hook!) sending him flying backwards. Got back in the cab, speeded up & did an emergency stop so the scumbag, which was now standing, went flying & crashed smack into the front window!

He looked just like a squashed fly as he slithered down! Of course the coppers had to come & investigate etc & I told them out-straight that I hope the scumbag dies from his injuries! Evil or Very Mad The copper had a go at me for that & came out with all the 'poor lad' rubbish but I really just couldn't give a money's wotsits about some weirdo that gets drunk in public!

I hope the above mentioned assaulted bus driver is ok & back on the road...best of luck to him. I love you

Relaxer
Relaxer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down