Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death wish Cyclist!

+2
Bristol LH
Daisy Dart
6 posters

Go down

Death wish Cyclist! Empty Death wish Cyclist!

Post  Daisy Dart Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:12 am

Approaching a set of traffic lights at a junction today. Gets the green light and so sets off. A stupid woman cyclist decides that it's a really good idea to come off the pavement straight in front of my bus and then move over to turn right at the lights. I can tell you I called her all the stupid cows under the sun. Even my passengers commented on how stupid the cyclist was. I mean what sort of a Feck wit would even dream of bouncing of the pavement straight into the path of a bloody great bus?
The woman cyclist in question seem to think it's ok to force a bus loaded with passengers to brake hard. Next time she does such a stupid thing she might not be so lucky!!!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Death wish Cyclist! Empty Re: Death wish Cyclist!

Post  Bristol LH Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:27 am

Wonder if she is related to Magnawankshafttosspotcuntface?
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:33 am

Bristol LH wrote:Wonder if she is related to Magnawankshafttosspotcuntface?

Perhaps she's read that book "Cycle Craft" That Magnatom is always quoting. She must have read that chapter that says "Always pull out infront of buses. This will endanger people's lives and piss bus drivers off!!"
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pukerlicious Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:27 am

Should have refrained from braking until you make contact and knock her off Twisted Evil
Pukerlicious
Pukerlicious

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:10 pm

Pukerlicious wrote:Should have refrained from braking until you make contact and knock her off Twisted Evil

Too much paper work though!!!! Laughing
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bristol LH Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:29 pm

Get worried if they scream in a jock accent 'och yer in ma lane'
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LynxZF7 Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:20 am

Pukerlicious wrote:Should have refrained from braking until you make contact and knock her off Twisted Evil

At the crossing at Leeds railway station, where the buses and taxis come out of. There was a woman crossing whilst pushing her bike and one of Arrivas spectras coming from the left, the driver accelerated a bit and then refrained from braking, the woman had got to the curb but the rear wheel of her bike was still on the road and got hit by the bus.
LynxZF7
LynxZF7

Back to top Go down

Post  bossdriver Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:16 am

As a new driver up here in Manchester Im trying to build bridges with the cyclists and tell people just to give em a bit of slack, their bloody annoying and do act like gods gift to the road but i never want to explain it to the police when one ends up under my wheels dead!
bossdriver
bossdriver

http://ttp://landroverforums.com/forum/

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:26 am

I nearly had a red light jumping cyclist last night. I was patiently waiting at a set of lights to turn right into a side road. My light went green so I started my turn. As I was moving forward a cyclist with no lights shot through the red light holding traffic coming in the opposite direction and nearly collided with the front of my bus. It gave me a real bad fright, my poor heard leapt about so badly it felt like I'd been kicked in the chest. Made me feel ill for a while after.
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smc1991 Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:10 pm

I bike a bit but always follow high way code did get cut up by some cow in a micra who turned on a red while i was comeing in the opp direction on a green filter light also argued with a drive ingresing on a pedstrain crossing whille i was walking across on a green man nearly had fight but decided to get on ma bus instead of waiting for the next one

smc1991

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down