Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driving instructors!

3 posters

Go down

Driving instructors! Empty Driving instructors!

Post  Sheep Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:48 pm

The ones that hold you accountable for the nervousness of their learnee. Had one yesterday calling me a wanker, a c*nt, a fucking arsehole bus driver because I wanted to turn left into a side street.

His learner wanted to turn right out of the street - but wouldn't go past me on my o/s, despite there being enough room for a 7.5t truck to go through she flat out refused. There was no way I could go back - and to go on up to the main road would mean spending 30 mins in traffic when I could go left and take a shortcut on a mountain road that would take 10 minutes.

Queue 5 minute standoff until the instructor swapped over, pulled out into the junction into the road alongside me, and then reversed back to make it as awkward as possible for me to turn left - in a manual B10M with a shitty lock. Twat!

Sheep

Back to top Go down

Driving instructors! Empty Re: Driving instructors!

Post  LynxZF7 Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:30 pm

I don't think somebody with that attitude should be teaching anybody.
LynxZF7
LynxZF7

Back to top Go down

Post  Bristol LH Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:31 pm

You need a decent camera and record incidents like that, then contact the DSA who have the powers to revoke his licence. He will be working for peanuts anyway, and actually making less an hour than you mate.
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down