Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reason You Should Insure Your Mobile Phone!

4 posters

Go down

The Reason You Should Insure Your Mobile Phone! Empty The Reason You Should Insure Your Mobile Phone!

Post  Dumpster Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:42 pm

Was on a local route in Tamworth yesterday, in the pouring rain.

Had some dosy cow stand near the front despite there being seats left. I advised her to sit down for safety reasons but she refused.

As you approach the Town Centre terminus you need to turn right at a roundabout I hear a clunk and a gasp of dispair. I ask whats going on to find out she has dropped her phone as I'm going round the roundabout with her phone sliding across the platform and under the doors sliding just beneath the draft excluder. I stopped but she couldn't find it. She stayed on as I went back out of town to the local shopping park, and there it was, in a three inch deep puddle.

She thanked me for stopping so she could get it, but her nice new iPhone is now not working. I asked if it was insured, to which she replied "No!"

I spent the whole next trip chuckling to myself. If she'd taken my advice to sit down the worst would be she'd have to reach under the seat to fetch her phone back.

Dumpster

Back to top Go down

The Reason You Should Insure Your Mobile Phone! Empty Re: The Reason You Should Insure Your Mobile Phone!

Post  RoadRage Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Nice one, My new iPhone failed to learn to fly recently. They are fragile but that's an instant classic lol!
RoadRage
RoadRage

Back to top Go down

The Reason You Should Insure Your Mobile Phone! Empty Re: The Reason You Should Insure Your Mobile Phone!

Post  Bristol LH Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:58 pm

Silly cow should have had her ifail insured.
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pukerlicious Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:49 pm

She should have stood by the door when I was going into Neath today, would have drowned the phone when even inside the PP2 colander. Tidal waves going up the side of the bus and through the door would have wrecked it, would be worthy of a Fosters advert lol!

Last edited by Pukerlicious on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pukerlicious
Pukerlicious

Back to top Go down

Post  Dumpster Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:51 pm

Pukerlicious wrote:She should have stood by the door when I was going into Neath today, would have drowned the phone when even inside the vehicle. Tidal waves going up the side of the bus and through the door would have wrecked it, would be worthy of a Fosters advert lol!

What part of the world was that?

Dumpster

Back to top Go down

Post  Pukerlicious Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:52 pm

South Wales lol, same area as RoadRage ^^
Pukerlicious
Pukerlicious

Back to top Go down

Post  Dumpster Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:55 pm

Got family in that neck of the woods, Swansea.

Dumpster

Back to top Go down

Post  Pukerlicious Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Aye, it's that sort of area. Neath is around 20 minutes drive from centre of Swansea.
Pukerlicious
Pukerlicious

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down