Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First up against the wall come the revolution!!

+5
LynxZF7
Bristol LH
Blakeyhammer
peanutbutter
Daisy Dart
9 posters

:: The Depot :: Off Topic

Go down

First up against the wall come the revolution!! Empty First up against the wall come the revolution!!

Post  Daisy Dart Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:42 pm

My list of those who'll be first up against the wall come the revolution are:
Arseholes who over rev their cars, drive deliberately dangerously and screech about, as if doing that is really cool!
Drug dealers, pushers, users!
People who scrawl them meaningless squiggles all over walls!
People who sit on trains and buses and constantly have to shout down their mobile phones because they think it makes them look cool!
Chavs, Chavettes, neds and nesbitts!!
Persistant criminals!
People who think Rap is good!
People who squawk in the streets and act stupid!
People who think it's really macho to deliberately walk slowly across the road in front of moving buses!

Please feel free to add your own to this list! Laughing
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

First up against the wall come the revolution!! Empty Re: First up against the wall come the revolution!!

Post  peanutbutter Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:02 pm

Where are the First bus accountants? Twisted Evil
peanutbutter
peanutbutter

Back to top Go down

First up against the wall come the revolution!! Empty Re: First up against the wall come the revolution!!

Post  Blakeyhammer Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:47 pm

People who use public transport who stink

People who use their mobiles whilst driving

People who race to get in front of the bus

People who have a shit taste in music and insist on inflicting it on the rest of the world by fitting ridiculously loud stereo's and driving round with the windows open in all weathers

All Premier cab drivers

Millwall fans
Blakeyhammer
Blakeyhammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bristol LH Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:52 pm

First WY Management!
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blakeyhammer Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:55 pm

John Terry

Katie Price

All Dixy Chicken outlet staff (christ that stuff don't arf pen an ink)
Blakeyhammer
Blakeyhammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bristol LH Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:48 pm

It also makes you want to vomit!
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blakeyhammer Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:07 am

The Dixy Chicken scenario on my bus goes as follows:-

Me: Sorry mate, you can't bring that on

Scum: I'm not gonna eat it

Me: I know, coz you ain't bringing it on, I find the smell nauseous and distracting, therefore, you ain't bringing it on.

Scum: You fat, bald, c***

Me: Right on 2 counts but your certainly not travelling now, good bye.
Blakeyhammer
Blakeyhammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:56 am

Thought of another one.
People who have to ride round and round housing estates late at night on noisy little motorbikes.
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bristol LH Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:01 am

You mean on Babyliss hair dryers! I loved it that time when you had that Dart on the merseas and that tit tried to overtake you. He hit his governer when he got about half way along side, and you just flored the Dart!..Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Made him look a prize fuckwitt, as all the passengers laughed and pointed!
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LynxZF7 Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:57 pm

People who think we would like to enjoy some of the music noise they have on their phones on the bus, or those who walk about with "music" on thinking they are cool - wrong the biggest dick ever; who are you the music man.

People who have that same noise as a ring tone.

People wearing earphones, who have the music so loud that they may aswell not wear them.

Mothers that have 20 scummy little kids that have to misbehave and annoy everybody, and then she has to shout at them, which annoys everybody further, and does nothing to the kids.

People who say OH MY GOD all the time.

Ricers, people who ruin good cars with rims, stickers, lowering suspension and lovely bodykit.

People who try to make their vauxhall corsa sound like a ferrari by fitting a giant exhaust.

People with personalised number plates, not clever or funny just a twat.

Russel Brand and generally most celebrities.

Halifax bank
LynxZF7
LynxZF7

Back to top Go down

Post  cleetus speckler Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:53 pm

People who push the button on a pelican/puffin (or whatever name they're giving them now) then wander over the road when they see a gap in the traffic.

I don't mind sitting there if they're crossing but my blood boils when I'm faced with an empty crossing and the lights are red.

cleetus speckler

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:30 am

People who come on to buses pissed up to the eyeballs and proceed to give the driver a tough time!!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  City Sprinter Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:19 pm

People who play xbox live and coalmen who come home from work clean Laughing
City Sprinter
City Sprinter

http://busworld.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:54 pm

Skinny neds with pale, pasty bodies who take their t-shirts off. And mega fat old blokes who insist on wearing Bermuda shorts!!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:53 pm

Jeremy Clarkson will have an express ticket to the front of the "First up against the wall" queue!!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bristol LH Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:13 pm

Especially after that last season of Top Gear..Not seen someone arselick Tom Cruise so much since the days of Parky!
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:49 am

Also up against the wall should be
Inbred posh kids from Suffolk who can't drive to save their life, and lord it over everyone else
Marauding OAP's on mobility scooters
and that stupid old baggage who didn't book a seat on a NatEx coach, then after arguing with the driver over the fare to London demanded I move from my seat behind the door with "can you move from that seat, you've got no reason to be there".... Rolling Eyes Erm yes I do dear, I booked my bloody seat unlike you
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

First up against the wall come the revolution!! Empty Oh the list is endless, absolutely!

Post  Relaxer Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:21 am

My garage manager when he insulted my darling 18 year old son, he would be THE FIRST to be shot to death!

Very Happy Well, for starters, I'd have First Up Against The Wall the loud-mouthed tart that gets on my buses with a top that is so low cut it hardly covers her nippie's let alone the rest of her gigantic wobbly boobs! & there's a large gap between the boobs so that part of her bra is exposed....sluttish, I hate it! She actually has quite a beautiful face & a reasonable figure & if she dressed properly she could look seriously classy & stylish, but I so wish the silly tart would cover up to a reasonable level!

Katie Price & all her equally creepy ex's & all the other self-worshipping 'celebrities'! Rolling Eyes

I'm only 5'1 & quite big, (not massive, I can wear a size 12-14 ok!) so another to be Against The Wall would be the freak that called me a huge fat cow yesterday while I was driving, even though he is about 3 times my size! He's about 5'7 & around 25 stone...not exactly a Phil Everly lookalike that's for sure!

silent
Relaxer
Relaxer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down