Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disgusting (but rather funny)

3 posters

Go down

Disgusting (but rather funny) Empty Disgusting (but rather funny)

Post  K1YRL Thu May 27, 2010 8:05 am

During the recent hot weather you see a lot of convertable cars with the roof down.This week has been no exception.
So these little scrotes get on my bus and head straight for the "cool" seats right at the back upstairs.After a while they must have got bored so they invented a new game which from which i could see from the CCTV screen was to spot a convertable car with roof down then hoyck up a massive greenie and spit it out of the top deck window towards the unsuspecting vehicle below.
I must say their aim was rather good (plenty of practice i suppose). You should have seen the look of the poor drivers face when they got a massive ball of phleghm over their expensive hair do`s.

I know i shouldn`t laugh and it`s not very nice but i must admit it did make me smile Embarassed Does that make me a bad person.
K1YRL
K1YRL

Back to top Go down

Disgusting (but rather funny) Empty Re: Disgusting (but rather funny)

Post  LynxZF7 Thu May 27, 2010 11:41 am

People in convertables seem to have a bit of a arrogant attitude about them, so yes we all laugh at their misfortune. Thanks for sharing I chuckled.
LynxZF7
LynxZF7

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Thu May 27, 2010 12:25 pm

Oooh that is disgusting, but funny as Feck!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down