Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr Impatient's big fail!

3 posters

Go down

Mr Impatient's big fail! Empty Mr Impatient's big fail!

Post  Daisy Dart Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:06 pm

The other day I was driving a bus along a road with a 40mph speed limit; in front of me were two cars. The one that was directly in front of me was tail gating the car ahead of it, who was dawdling a bit. Anyway Mr Impatient, who was in front of me and tail gating, decided he'd had enough of the dawdler in front of him. So he nips into a road that runs parallel to the main road. This parallel road basically allows residents to come and go from their driveways safely before joining the main road. Anyway off shoots Mr Impatient, at break neck speed. But Mr Impatient didn't check out the little access road before zooming along it. He basically had to slam all on because of an awkwardly parked car. Now because he'd had to slow down rather rapidly, this meant that both the dawdler and me managed not only to pass him, but also to pass the exit out of the access road. This meant that Mr Impatient not only had the dawdler back in front of him, he also had (shock, horror, gasp) a bus!
Just goes to show that being impatient doesn't always pay off. Well it made me laugh my head to see him looking rather pissed off in my wing mirror!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mr Impatient's big fail! Empty Re: Mr Impatient's big fail!

Post  2eZero Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Was in a single decker merc 0405, having pulled out from a bus stop 100 yards back and had 2 other cars behind and there were cars in front of me and ahead on the other side, so I was waiting behind my cars for the other car to come past (from ahead), with my O/S indicator on. The chap at the back decides he doesn't want to wait and pulls out behind me just as the car in front is passing my nose heading to him. So. The chap behind carried on to my O/S, up the verge, over the grass, knocking over some wheelie bins, then back onto the road again with a screech of tyres.

We met up at the bottom of the road at the traffic lights. He didn't seem to notice the front wing damage to his car he'd done when he'd hit the bins, but it was pretty obvious with that headlight hanging out on its wires!

2eZero

Back to top Go down

Mr Impatient's big fail! Empty Sweet revenge! I like it!

Post  Relaxer Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Wink I was driving my single in-bound bus through Selly Oak, Birmingham last year some time, minding my own business, had the Everly Brothers singing in my head & thinking of my darling son & gasping for a large glass of cold milk, so was all wrapped up in my own little world for a while. Got held up in traffic for quite a while because of road works.

This moron in a big flashy car, not sure what sort, a Merc or something, came whizzing up behind me at supersonic speed & plonked himself on my right side but did it so the front of his car was just about touching the front right side of my bus by the cab!. He got out & came running over to me & shouted at me that he couldn't go any further because, low & behold, my bus, which was legally stood there in the proper lane & everything, was blocking his way! He wanted to turn left & couldn't because I was blocking him & he demanded I move the bus out the way so he could get round! No

I said to him 'urm, excuse me, have you seen the state of the traffic? State of the roadworks? My bus is 44ft long & 8 ft wide & a trillion tons of metal & glass. I can't LIFT the bus up, complete with passengers & walk it over the traffic you moron AND you are actually blocking my bus with your car, which you have just plonked in a dangerous & illegal position and on my left is a pavement with pedestrians & trees + a backlog of traffic behind me. HOW do I move the bus at this exact time?!'

At that point he threw his fist back & aimed a punch at me (likes going round trying to hit women does this nutter!) so I very very quickly slammed the window shut & his fist crashed into the glass! He screamed in agony & was hopping around clutching his fist! He also made the mistake of when he went to hit me he just brought his arm & hand up at normal speed, where as to have any effect in a proper punch it should be just short & quick like a boxer so by being so stupid at least he gave me the warning of what he was about to do!

He got back in his car & I could see he was shouting with anger & screaming in pain! I just roared with laughter but I took a photo of his car complete with reg plate & reported the nutter to the police! ! bounce

Relaxer
Relaxer

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:12 am

Relaxer wrote: Wink I was driving my single in-bound bus through Selly Oak, Birmingham last year some time, minding my own business, had the Everly Brothers singing in my head & thinking of my darling son & gasping for a large glass of cold milk, so was all wrapped up in my own little world for a while. Got held up in traffic for quite a while because of road works.

This moron in a big flashy car, not sure what sort, a Merc or something, came whizzing up behind me at supersonic speed & plonked himself on my right side but did it so the front of his car was just about touching the front right side of my bus by the cab!. He got out & came running over to me & shouted at me that he couldn't go any further because, low & behold, my bus, which was legally stood there in the proper lane & everything, was blocking his way! He wanted to turn left & couldn't because I was blocking him & he demanded I move the bus out the way so he could get round! No

I said to him 'urm, excuse me, have you seen the state of the traffic? State of the roadworks? My bus is 44ft long & 8 ft wide & a trillion tons of metal & glass. I can't LIFT the bus up, complete with passengers & walk it over the traffic you moron AND you are actually blocking my bus with your car, which you have just plonked in a dangerous & illegal position and on my left is a pavement with pedestrians & trees + a backlog of traffic behind me. HOW do I move the bus at this exact time?!'

At that point he threw his fist back & aimed a punch at me (likes going round trying to hit women does this nutter!) so I very very quickly slammed the window shut & his fist crashed into the glass! He screamed in agony & was hopping around clutching his fist! He also made the mistake of when he went to hit me he just brought his arm & hand up at normal speed, where as to have any effect in a proper punch it should be just short & quick like a boxer so by being so stupid at least he gave me the warning of what he was about to do!

He got back in his car & I could see he was shouting with anger & screaming in pain! I just roared with laughter but I took a photo of his car complete with reg plate & reported the nutter to the police! ! bounce

Good for you for reporting him.
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum