Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, the site is still up and running.

4 posters

Go down

So, the site is still up and running. Empty So, the site is still up and running.

Post  cleetus speckler Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:10 pm

I'm not normally one for starting threads (I'm more of a lurker) but Daisy's post today has, happily, confirmed to me that this site is still running. I think that we should ALL be making more of an effort to make this an interesting national site.

The other site seems to be too parochially Glasgow based and most of the threads are not read by me. I mean, what interest do non Glasgow based drivers have in the turf wars there?

I therefore make the following pledge.

I will make at least one entry to this entry each week even if what I have to say is not particularly interesting or humourous.

Any body care to join me in that pledge?

cleetus speckler

Back to top Go down

So, the site is still up and running. Empty Re: So, the site is still up and running.

Post  K1YRL Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:04 am

I seem to spend more time on the other forum than on here.The main reason for that is that me and Wolverine/// seem to be constantly moderating the place and generally trying to keep the peace on there.
K1YRL
K1YRL

Back to top Go down

So, the site is still up and running. Empty Re: So, the site is still up and running.

Post  Daisy Dart Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:39 am

cleetus speckler wrote:I'm not normally one for starting threads (I'm more of a lurker) but Daisy's post today has, happily, confirmed to me that this site is still running. I think that we should ALL be making more of an effort to make this an interesting national site.

The other site seems to be too parochially Glasgow based and most of the threads are not read by me. I mean, what interest do non Glasgow based drivers have in the turf wars there?

I therefore make the following pledge.

I will make at least one entry to this entry each week even if what I have to say is not particularly interesting or humourous.

Any body care to join me in that pledge?

Thank you Cleetus. I look forward to seeing your posts. I must admit I given up with the other forum after I kept receiving threatening and abusive PMs from people, mostly about that certain Scottish subsidiary of Arriva that I will not mention. I kept trying to keep the peace but certain members insisted on causing more trouble. If I moderated or banned these members I got complaints from others of unfairness and even being accused of being a Nazi. So no, I don't want anything else to do with that old forum.
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Paladin Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:28 pm

TBH I can't blame you for not wanting anything to do with that forum. I have a coast through it every now and again and its mostly full of inane ramblings!
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down