Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do those who don't pay moan the most?

+3
Pukerlicious
Bristol LH
Daisy Dart
7 posters

Go down

Why do those who don't pay moan the most? Empty Why do those who don't pay moan the most?

Post  Daisy Dart Sun May 15, 2011 1:31 pm

To be honest I am sick to the back teeth of people with muppet passes phoning up and complaining about bus drivers or about services. They don't sodding pay for the frigging service so they should put up and shut up. Or better still, shut the Feck up!!!

Rant over, thank you!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why do those who don't pay moan the most? Empty Re: Why do those who don't pay moan the most?

Post  Bristol LH Sun May 15, 2011 1:34 pm

Complaints have gone through the roof since they introduced the freeloader passes. Time to get rid, as these moaning old b@stards are just clogging up buses anyway.
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why do those who don't pay moan the most? Empty Re: Why do those who don't pay moan the most?

Post  Pukerlicious Mon May 16, 2011 3:32 am

Should charge for making complaints and then get their money back only if it pans out and amounts to something. Bet that would make people think twice even if they did get their money back at the end of it.
Pukerlicious
Pukerlicious

Back to top Go down

Post  K1YRL Tue May 17, 2011 1:10 pm

Companies make it too easy to complain nowadays with sites like Facebook And Twitter.Years ago you had to physically write a letter or hang around on the phone but nowadays a complaint is just a click away,and they call it progress Rolling Eyes
K1YRL
K1YRL

Back to top Go down

Post  The Evil Bus Driver Tue May 24, 2011 2:32 pm

If I had my way all complaints would have to be in writing and backed up by two independent, unrelated witnesses.
The Evil Bus Driver
The Evil Bus Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Wed May 25, 2011 2:34 pm

I had one today complain because she got on the bus and wanted to go to the terminus and back (which is about 15 min each way) so I said no sorry you will have to either wait for me or just get another bus as there is about 5 an hour from Holmefirth! so she had a right rant and then I had another old dear complain because even though I lowered the bus she wanted the ramp putting down and I told her no sorry thats only for wheelchairs "well other drivers usually put it down for me" well I'm not another driver and its only for wheelchairs its low enough anyway
Inspector
Inspector

Back to top Go down

Post  notabusdriver Thu May 26, 2011 11:26 am

Possibly the one big reason why these cunts and their friends all complain, is that the morons who run the company and customer relations depts, are all to quick in sending out 'so sorry' vouchers rather than find out why....once these cunts receive the vouchers, they tell their friends etc
notabusdriver
notabusdriver

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Fri May 27, 2011 11:31 am

notabusdriver wrote:Possibly the one big reason why these cunts and their friends all complain, is that the morons who run the company and customer relations depts, are all to quick in sending out 'so sorry' vouchers rather than find out why....once these cunts receive the vouchers, they tell their friends etc

Trouble is vouchers are useless to muppets that don't pay, unless they want to travel before 9.30am!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down