Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yuck, some nutter kissed me!

3 posters

Go down

Yuck, some nutter kissed me! Empty Yuck, some nutter kissed me!

Post  Daisy Dart Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:32 pm

Had a fudging nutter on my bus tonight. As he went to get off the bastard grabbed hold of me and kissed me on the ear then wished me a happy new year. Made me feel fudging well sick I can tell you. Wish I'd had a bus with an anti-assault screen on!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Yuck, some nutter kissed me! Empty Re: Yuck, some nutter kissed me!

Post  AdamTheBusDriver Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:29 am

*Rape Alarm*, Bit late for new year isn't it? Rolling Eyes

AdamTheBusDriver

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:11 pm

AdamTheBusDriver wrote:*Rape Alarm*, Bit late for new year isn't it? Rolling Eyes

Aye that's what I was thinking!! Fudging pissheads and nutters get on my wick. It's because of things like this that I prefer anti assault screens. I mean there would have been nothing to have stopped him grabbing me while I was driving the bus, could have caused a nasty accident.
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Yuck, some nutter kissed me! Empty Oh yuk, absolutely!

Post  Relaxer Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:37 am

I posted up a post here recently about the 'big lolloping oaf' type. Luckily for me that thing didn't try to kiss me but he did beg me for a date! NEVER! I always get those vile old men trying to snog me & they turn my guts. They reek of fags (I'm a non-smoker), booze & god knows what else & they are all stubbly & grossly obese....eeeuukkk!

WHY, when someone tries to kiss me, he don't look like Will Smith or Don & Phil Everly? Now, that would be a pleasure!

We definitely need protection screens on a lot more of our buses but its a good idea to carry a rape alarm...will go out & get one today...! flower
Relaxer
Relaxer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum