Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you ever take it out on the bus?

4 posters

Go down

Would you ever take it out on the bus? Empty Would you ever take it out on the bus?

Post  Daisy Dart Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:56 pm

I've heard a of a couple of cases where bus drivers have got angry about something and decided to trash the bus they are driving. Amazingly they kept their jobs. One driver had a row with a someone while his bus was being refuelled. He started his bus up and drove off while one of the shunters still had the nozzle in the fuel tank. As the driver shot off in a rage he took the nozzle and the fuel pipe with him. The poor shunter had to leap to safety.
Another driver was in a bad mood because he couldn't get a coffee at the machine before he started, so he took a corner too fast and planted his bus into a building!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Would you ever take it out on the bus? Empty Re: Would you ever take it out on the bus?

Post  Bristol LH Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:55 pm

I was an expert at killing buses without even trying, and didn't need to be in a bad mood Smile Olympians, Scanias, Solos, Lances.......
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Would you ever take it out on the bus? Empty Re: Would you ever take it out on the bus?

Post  Paladin Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:16 am

Bristol LH wrote:I was an expert at killing buses without even trying, and didn't need to be in a bad mood Smile Olympians, Scanias, Solos, Lances.......

Well its not difficult to kill a Solo, all ya have to do is wait for it to rain and then the electrics go haywire! Laughing
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:30 pm

Palatine 2 wrote:
Bristol LH wrote:I was an expert at killing buses without even trying, and didn't need to be in a bad mood Smile Olympians, Scanias, Solos, Lances.......

Well its not difficult to kill a Solo, all ya have to do is wait for it to rain and then the electrics go haywire! Laughing

I remember when there was a torrential down pour in Chelmsford once. All the Solos had to come back in as they all developed a fault where the hazard lights came on and could not be switched off!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pukerlicious Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Am I right in saying all relatively modern Optares have crap electrics? The first time (of twice) I've been on an Optare Excel (DS52 AXF if you're wondering) the electrics died lol. We were going fine until there was a hiss and all the interior lights went out, we rolled to a stop, switched the engine off, driver spent a good minute fiddling about with switches and stuff and then restarted and drove off, at which point lights were restored. Razz
Pukerlicious
Pukerlicious

Back to top Go down

Post  Bristol LH Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Optare have never been able to sort electrics..Or bodywork...
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum