Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is there never a copper about......

5 posters

Go down

Why is there never a copper about...... Empty Why is there never a copper about......

Post  Daisy Dart Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Last night going along a road, in my bus, that has a lane for left hand turners. Some prat comes up alongside in the left had turn lane. Just before the lane vanishes he decides to cut in front of me and nearly hitting me. Stupid twat, what is frigging wrong with these arseholes. I bet he'd be crying buckets if he'd smashed into my bus!
I do believe that undertaking has quite a high points penalty too. But as usual there was never a copper around to see the twat do the dangerous manoeuvre!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why is there never a copper about...... Empty Re: Why is there never a copper about......

Post  WOLVERINE /// Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Have had that done 2 myself a few times,the arse holes cut it fine squeezing by my bus.The only way the will learn that there not invinsible is when they have their car writing off in an accident.
WOLVERINE ///
WOLVERINE ///
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why is there never a copper about...... Empty Re: Why is there never a copper about......

Post  Blakeyhammer Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:23 am

Had it happen to me too, only, well FAIL

Why is there never a copper about...... Photo1342
Blakeyhammer
Blakeyhammer

Back to top Go down

Post  2eZero Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:43 am

Plenty of them about. They treat it as their life mission to get in front of the bus no matter what cost!

2eZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Bristol LH Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:55 am

Blakeyhammer wrote:Had it happen to me too, only, well FAIL

Why is there never a copper about...... Photo1342

That looks like Ripon to me...
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blakeyhammer Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:59 pm

Correct, Ripon it is

The Police charged the guy with Driving Without Due Care and Attention.

Don't know what the outcome was in court.

Blakeyhammer
Blakeyhammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:50 pm

What exactly has happened there? Did he try to undertake when you were turning or something?
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blakeyhammer Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:38 am

Indeed he did.

Came out of a side street, straight down my inside through the white hatched markings on the Road. I was indicating to turn left at the time.

After the driver had extricated himself through the passenger door, his first words were "Yes, I'm fine thank you, didn't you hear my horn?", (I did hear it, just before the crunching sound).

I replied with, "Didn't you see me indicating, in fact I still am!"

He, "Oh yes, it's on now.............(rest of comment drowned out by members of the public confirming I was indicating).

Old bill turned up, had a quick look at the scene, approached me and said, "Do I really need to ask what happened here? We'll separate you and if you pull round the corner we'll sort out the paperwork. Looks like he's in for a court appearance."
Blakeyhammer
Blakeyhammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bristol LH Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:06 am

LOL. Driving without due care and attention, 4 points...do not pass go, do not collect £200.....etc
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blakeyhammer Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:26 am

Also, a little birdy told me his insurance wasn't going to pay out for his car. I don't know the exact reason but apparently along the lines of performing an illegal manoeuver
Blakeyhammer
Blakeyhammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bristol LH Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:11 am

LOL. Nice one! Bitch slapped by their insurance company? LOL
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum