Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrogant, snotty little bitches

4 posters

Go down

Arrogant, snotty little bitches Empty Arrogant, snotty little bitches

Post  Daisy Dart Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Had a little gang of these get on my bus yesterday evening. Faces like slapped arses as they boarded the bus. Slapping their money down as they flashed their half fare passes. Then they sat at the back gobbing off and giving out false laughter at their own stupidity. Just thought what a bunch of stupid, brain dead cows!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Arrogant, snotty little bitches Empty Re: Arrogant, snotty little bitches

Post  WOLVERINE /// Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:19 pm

And they know there is bugger all you can do 2 them Sad Sad
WOLVERINE ///
WOLVERINE ///
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2eZero Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:46 am

Always getting those eejits on the buses. Had some guy get on, obviously in his 20s but only wanted a child fare. Refused to issue a ticket and he went upstairs. Considering we're not supposed to leave the cab and the company won't back me up to get the money for them it's not worth the hassle. Besides, the police response time is a tad slow.

Although, they raided a bus a few days ago. Didn't tell the bus company. Just cut the driver off, blocked the emergency door and stormed it in force.

The only time I can get support is when there has been an RTA or they're smoking drugs on the bus and with the latter it only works if the chavs upstairs hear me on the radio requesting police support.

2eZero

Back to top Go down

Post  patrolman Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:56 am

2eZero wrote:Always getting those eejits on the buses. Had some guy get on, obviously in his 20s but only wanted a child fare. Refused to issue a ticket and he went upstairs. Considering we're not supposed to leave the cab and the company won't back me up to get the money for them it's not worth the hassle. Besides, the police response time is a tad slow.

Although, they raided a bus a few days ago. Didn't tell the bus company. Just cut the driver off, blocked the emergency door and stormed it in force.

The only time I can get support is when there has been an RTA or they're smoking drugs on the bus and with the latter it only works if the chavs upstairs hear me on the radio requesting police support.

We dont have that in scotland Shocked ,the kids under 16 dont have id,so you have to guess thier age if you want to knock them back for a half fare,and you had better be right or you look an ejit.I just switch off the engine if they try to walk on without a ticket.
I worked in london a few years back and did the same thing when 3 neds tried to walk on without payin at clapham common Very Happy ,they called me an irish c***,told them im a scottish one Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing .
patrolman
patrolman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum