Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who needs Jeremy Karl? Just hop on a bus to hear it all!

2 posters

Go down

Who needs Jeremy Karl? Just hop on a bus to hear it all! Empty Who needs Jeremy Karl? Just hop on a bus to hear it all!

Post  Daisy Dart Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:28 am

It's amazing how some people just love to share their personal lives with anyone and everyone within earshot. Had some woman the other day telling someone that her neighbour was giving her grief over noise and that she was getting threatening letters from the council...blah blah blah. Another woman was talking loudly to someone sitting opposite her that she was having to go to hospital for more blood tests and that she was fed up with having to keep going back. Both these people were virtually shouting at the people they were talking to and everyone, including the driver, could hear what they were saying. What is the matter with these people, can't they keep their private lives discreet and talk quietly to their friends?!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who needs Jeremy Karl? Just hop on a bus to hear it all! Empty Re: Who needs Jeremy Karl? Just hop on a bus to hear it all!

Post  DBS Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:59 pm

My opinion on this is attention seeking, tell the whole bus, maybe someone will feel sorry for them!

On another note just tried the little filmy thing up at the top od the comment thingy and look what I got, incidently one of my favourite songs. Rolling Eyes

DBS
DBS

http://davidpeacock.fotopic.net/

Back to top Go down

Who needs Jeremy Karl? Just hop on a bus to hear it all! Empty Re: Who needs Jeremy Karl? Just hop on a bus to hear it all!

Post  Daisy Dart Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:14 pm

The other day I had a nutter get on my bus who decided to tell me that she'd recently had to have a hysterectomy. She then proceeded to tell me that her husband was a lorry driver but he'd been killed on the M1 some years ago. I was talking to the other drivers about it and apparently this woman tells different drivers different stories. Some she tells that she's had a brain tumour, or some other form of cancer, others that she's never been married. She also has a habit of falling over in order to get sympathy and attention. She's done it a several times at the bus station apparently.
Last time she did it, people started getting all concerned while the bus drivers were muttering, waste of resources, waste of space and waste of time amongst themselves. Paramedics attended only to find it was just this woman trying to get attention again!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum