Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rude gesture from OAP

+2
DBS
Daisy Dart
6 posters

Go down

Rude gesture from OAP Empty Rude gesture from OAP

Post  Daisy Dart Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Driving along past some parked cars in my bus; suddenly a car appears from the opposite direction and leaves me with nowhere to go. So they had to stop and let me squeeze into a small gap. I waved a thanks to the car driver for letting me get past, well they could have hung back at the start of the parked cars and let me get out the way. Anyway as I'm waiting for the car to move out of the way so I can get going again the other driver toots their horn. I turned round to see what they were tooting at and they made a rude gesture at me. It was a bloody old granny driving the car. My punters all saw it and commented on how disgusting it was that a woman of her age should behave in such a manner, especially as it was her impatient rushing in that caused the situation in the first place.
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rude gesture from OAP Empty Re: Rude gesture from OAP

Post  DBS Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:11 am

OAP's like to be seen as whiter than white but all to often they can be very rood. I was out jogging a couple of months ago, I use a country road near where I live I always face traffic as instructed in the highway code, its amazing how many idiots never slow down when going round bends. Anyway one day this stupid old woman flies round the corner nearly hitting me I stoped and gave her a signel but she never stopped.

I could have been in a heap at the side of the road but she decided to carry on.

OAP's in my opinion can be more rude than teenagers!
DBS
DBS

http://davidpeacock.fotopic.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:30 pm

DBS wrote:OAP's like to be seen as whiter than white but all to often they can be very rood. I was out jogging a couple of months ago, I use a country road near where I live I always face traffic as instructed in the highway code, its amazing how many idiots never slow down when going round bends. Anyway one day this stupid old woman flies round the corner nearly hitting me I stoped and gave her a signel but she never stopped.

I could have been in a heap at the side of the road but she decided to carry on.

OAP's in my opinion can be more rude than teenagers!

They also seem to be noisier. Had a load of them on by bus the other day and you couldn't hear yourself think for all the nattering and gasbagging going on between them!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DBS Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Oh hello Gene, Edna, Margaret, most old women seem to answer by the name of Gene, where you off to, oh just going to pay some bills....THIS IS AT 5 IN THE MORNING....where the hell do they go at that time in the morning!! Mad
DBS
DBS

http://davidpeacock.fotopic.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dumpster Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 pm

What gets my goat is the way you can pick up a dozen old dears and not hear a peep from them for the whole of the 45 minute journey, then 'ding' with the bell. You stop for one to get off and thats when they decide to start a conversation.

FFS! Get off!

Dumpster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Dumpster wrote:What gets my goat is the way you can pick up a dozen old dears and not hear a peep from them for the whole of the 45 minute journey, then 'ding' with the bell. You stop for one to get off and thats when they decide to start a conversation.

FFS! Get off!

isn't the weather awful today????? Laughing

Sheep

Back to top Go down

Post  Bristol LH Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:21 pm

Answer, no I like rain and it saves me having to hose down the blood from the slaughtered OAP's on the garden LOL
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Evil Bus Driver Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Ah it's just like driving a truckload of chickens or turkeys with all the gobbling that goes on. You start off and it' "gobblegobblegobble" You go around a corner: "gobblegobblegobble". You go over a bump in the road: "gobblegobblegobble". You pull up and they all unload: "gobblegobblegobble".
The Evil Bus Driver
The Evil Bus Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:48 am

The Evil Bus Driver wrote:Ah it's just like driving a truckload of chickens or turkeys with all the gobbling that goes on. You start off and it' "gobblegobblegobble" You go around a corner: "gobblegobblegobble". You go over a bump in the road: "gobblegobblegobble". You pull up and they all unload: "gobblegobblegobble".

Yes that's the impression I get when I have a bus load of them!!! Laughing
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down