Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned from bus for wearing a veil!!!

3 posters

Go down

Banned from bus for wearing a veil!!! Empty Banned from bus for wearing a veil!!!

Post  Daisy Dart Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:25 pm

As reported in tonight's London Evening standard. Two female muslim students have claimed that a Metroline driver barred them from boarding his bus because they were a "threat." Apparently the driver was filmed on a mobile phone too by the said students. One wonders if this is another case of "lets get the bus driver with a whopping lie!" I know people who cover their faces are a pain in the arse, because you can't really tell if the photo on their photo card is them, but I can't see a bus driver putting his livelyhood on the line over something like that, unless he had real reason to consider the two women a security threat.
On another point, is anyone else getting fed up with these twats that keep filming bus drivers?
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Banned from bus for wearing a veil!!! Empty Re: Banned from bus for wearing a veil!!!

Post  Blakeyhammer Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:54 pm

Daisy Dart wrote:
On another point, is anyone else getting fed up with these twats that keep filming bus drivers?

Yes

It's almost forced me to be nice to people
Blakeyhammer
Blakeyhammer

Back to top Go down

Banned from bus for wearing a veil!!! Empty Re: Banned from bus for wearing a veil!!!

Post  WOLVERINE /// Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:14 am

Yes i am aswell
WOLVERINE ///
WOLVERINE ///
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum