Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World's most ignorant Minicab driver

2 posters

Go down

The World's most ignorant Minicab driver Empty The World's most ignorant Minicab driver

Post  Daisy Dart Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:29 am

Going down a narrow one way street the other day with a minicab in front of me. There was a Greggs lorry parked up on the right hand side doing an evening delivery. Mr Ignorant Minicab driver decides to park opposite the lorry and get out of his car and walk off. Now there is no way he couldn't have realised that I was behind him. Where he had parked he had left no room for me to get passed the lorry. He could have parked in a layby just before where the lorry was parked, or he could have parked a bit further up the road and there would have been no problem. He came back to his car and I asked politely if he would mind moving up a bit so I could get passed. He grumpily replies that he is not moving until his fare arrives. So I decided to pluck on his guilt strings and again politely asked if he could just move up for a few seconds while I got passed the lorry and then he could reverse back. The lorry driver appeared and gave the minicab driver a dirty look. The grumpy minicab driver relented and moved his cab up so I could get by. I was gone in about 10 seconds and he was able to go back to where he was. I think he deliberately done what he did in order to have an argument, but I wasn't game and he was just making himself look an arse in front of my passengers and the lorry driver!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The World's most ignorant Minicab driver Empty Re: The World's most ignorant Minicab driver

Post  Bristol LH Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:35 am

Badge number, report him to council. You have a camera on your phone don't you?
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum