Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh no a kid in the "Why?" stage!!!

3 posters

Go down

Oh no a kid in the "Why?" stage!!! Empty Oh no a kid in the "Why?" stage!!!

Post  Daisy Dart Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:20 pm

Had this kid on my bus today that was obviously going through the 'Why?' stage. Every few seconds it was "Mummy why does the bus not go that way?" "Mummy why does the bus make a noise" "Mummy why do people sit on the seats?"
It was driving be nuts. Why this why that, I felt like shouting "Shut up you annoying little git!!!"
Although give the kid his due he did say to his mum "Mum why are there tickets on the floor?" So his mother explained that people had dropped them. So the kid replied "Why have they done that when there is a ticket bin over there!" Which I thought was pretty intelligent on him!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Oh no a kid in the "Why?" stage!!! Empty Re: Oh no a kid in the "Why?" stage!!!

Post  K1YRL Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Better than them shouting and bawling i suppose.Every little kid which gets on my bus lately starts screaming and bawling within two minutes of getting on.
K1YRL
K1YRL

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:44 pm

K1YRL wrote:Better than them shouting and bawling i suppose.Every little kid which gets on my bus lately starts screaming and bawling within two minutes of getting on.

Are they trying to tell you something!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  K1YRL Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:52 pm

Daisy Dart wrote:
K1YRL wrote:Better than them shouting and bawling i suppose.Every little kid which gets on my bus lately starts screaming and bawling within two minutes of getting on.

Are they trying to tell you something!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil
Maybe so Very Happy Though i feel like telling them to shut the fcuk up ,i mean be quiet
K1YRL
K1YRL

Back to top Go down

Post  cleetus speckler Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:27 pm

I had the exact opposite the other day. I could hear the kid as I pulled into the stance and I automatically thought "Why me? What have I done to deserve that noise?". As soon as the doors opened and the mother shoved the buggy on there was complete silence for the twenty minutes or so that they were on. Doors opened, mum and kid off-loaded and it started up again.

cleetus speckler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum