Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid, inane and mad things passengers say.

4 posters

Go down

Stupid, inane and mad things passengers say. Empty Stupid, inane and mad things passengers say.

Post  Daisy Dart Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:39 pm

Had a classic one today. Bloke comes up to me when I'm driving and says in a demanding way "Why does your bus smell?"
Well how the hell should I know, probably because it's old, been well used and the seats don't get washed very often. I asked him what the smell was like, just incase it was fumes seeping into the saloon. The guy said it smelt like wee. I went up the back of the bus when at the terminus but couldn't smell anything. I think the guy probably pissed his pants and was trying to blame the smell on something else!!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stupid, inane and mad things passengers say. Empty Re: Stupid, inane and mad things passengers say.

Post  peanutbutter Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Daisy Dart wrote:. I asked him what the smell was like, just incase it was fumes seeping into the saloon.

that happened a few times I have been on a bus, you can see the smoke coming out of the back seat! Laughing
peanutbutter
peanutbutter

Back to top Go down

Stupid, inane and mad things passengers say. Empty Re: Stupid, inane and mad things passengers say.

Post  Bristol LH Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm

I've had that on an Olympian more than once. They seem to be big culprits for fumy saloons, especially TL11 & Gardner ones. I was once driving dead to my start point, and started couching cos of the fumes, turned the saloon lights on, and the entire saloon was full of a thick fog! Roadcall..back to depot....
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DBS Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:44 am

Mccolls of Dumbarton used to have ex West Midlands MCW deckers, tell you after a day working on those smelly fumy vehicles had a nice headache!
DBS
DBS

http://davidpeacock.fotopic.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down