Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oopsy......

5 posters

Go down

Oopsy...... Empty Oopsy......

Post  K1YRL Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:11 am

Got this in my Youtube subscriptions.Seems like all taxi drivers are idiots no matter where in the world you go.
K1YRL
K1YRL

Back to top Go down

Oopsy...... Empty Re: Oopsy......

Post  Daisy Dart Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:29 am

Bus driver should have forced the bloody taxi to reverse. That's what I do, I give them my scary glare if they are being twats. They soon move!!!
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bristol LH Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:17 am

Yup...They think they own the road. What the bus company needs to do is instruct drivers to hit said idiots who cross the white line, then claim off their insurance for them causing an obstruction. The local police should put a traffic light camera on there too. Flash..fine...
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WOLVERINE /// Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:53 am

Bus driver must have knowing he was not gonna make that turn.Taxi driver should have stopped at the white line fecking fuds that they are and as Daisy said swing the bus round and give the toss pot a fright.
WOLVERINE ///
WOLVERINE ///
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cleetus speckler Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:18 am

What I tend to do if somebody is over the line but I know that I can still make it round is to make it look as difficult as possible, glare at the driver and open and shut my mouth as though I'm cursing and swearing at them. This usually gets them to reverse (if nothing behind them)(even some taxi drivers). If I see in my mirror that it's going to be very, very tight then I'll just stop dead regardless of who I inconvenience - that's up to the idiot who started the situation.

But anyway, by the next junction I've put it out of my mind and am just concentrating on doing the rest of my route safely.

cleetus speckler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum