Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tw*ts who don't know the highway code!!

3 posters

Go down

Tw*ts who don't know the highway code!! Empty Tw*ts who don't know the highway code!!

Post  Paladin Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:27 pm

Dunno if its just me or do loads of people have a complete inability to drive on a motorway?

Regularly drive up the M11 few times a week, and am amazed at the idiots I have to share that bloody road with. 99.9% of the time I will be cruising along at 70-80mph, but oh no that isn't fast enough for some people.

Was overtaking a lorry last week and all of a sudden this Mercedes is right up against my back bumper, and as I passed the lorry I left room so I could move over safely without cutting him up. As I signalled left, the cretin driving the Merc swerved into the inside lane cutting up the lorry, undertakes me, swerves back into the outside lane nearly taking off my front bumper and vanishes into the distance.

30 mins later I was in the lane next to him at some traffic lights, he was in wrong lane and tried to cut me off, I just drove round him cheers
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Tw*ts who don't know the highway code!! Empty Re: Tw*ts who don't know the highway code!!

Post  Daisy Dart Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:31 pm

30 Seconds To Mars wrote:Dunno if its just me or do loads of people have a complete inability to drive on a motorway?

Regularly drive up the M11 few times a week, and am amazed at the idiots I have to share that bloody road with. 99.9% of the time I will be cruising along at 70-80mph, but oh no that isn't fast enough for some people.

Was overtaking a lorry last week and all of a sudden this Mercedes is right up against my back bumper, and as I passed the lorry I left room so I could move over safely without cutting him up. As I signalled left, the cretin driving the Merc swerved into the inside lane cutting up the lorry, undertakes me, swerves back into the outside lane nearly taking off my front bumper and vanishes into the distance.

30 mins later I was in the lane next to him at some traffic lights, he was in wrong lane and tried to cut me off, I just drove round him cheers

And there is never a copper around to see it!!! Rolling Eyes
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tw*ts who don't know the highway code!! Empty Re: Tw*ts who don't know the highway code!!

Post  City Sprinter Sat May 01, 2010 2:53 pm

The cops only turn up when you discard an eaten applecore out the window , for everything else they hope the culprits have gone before they get there .
City Sprinter
City Sprinter

http://busworld.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down