Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't it just fill you full of confidence!

2 posters

Go down

Don't it just fill you full of confidence! Empty Don't it just fill you full of confidence!

Post  Daisy Dart Mon May 10, 2010 3:52 pm

One morning I was getting my bus ready when I noticed a thing come up on the dash board display about the engine. I see one of the managers loitering about in the yard so I call them over and ask if this display is a problem.
"Don't worry about it" Says the manager. "We've phoned Volvo up and asked them about it and they've no idea why it keeps coming up."
Well what does that say about the state of things when the manufactures of the buses don't even understand why their products are doing something!! Shocked
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Don't it just fill you full of confidence! Empty Re: Don't it just fill you full of confidence!

Post  madmentalmike Sat May 15, 2010 12:18 pm

I love the 'if it's yellow it doesn't matter, if it's red it does matter' attitude bus companies have with regards warning lights.

Always wondered why they don't issue drivers with a booklet explaining what they all mean, cos I for one don't have a bleeding clue Mad

madmentalmike

Back to top Go down