Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caught being naughty on the job?

+7
LynxZF7
The Evil Bus Driver
2eZero
Sheep
Bristol LH
Daisy Dart
Pukerlicious
11 posters

:: The Depot :: Bus Fans

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Caught being naughty on the job? - Page 2 Empty Re: Caught being naughty on the job?

Post  Bristol LH Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Zeigheil Donnerundblitzen probably LOL
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Caught being naughty on the job? - Page 2 Empty Re: Caught being naughty on the job?

Post  freedompaisley Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:34 am

Daisy Dart wrote:
The Evil Bus Driver wrote:SV, Wilts and Dorset and BlueStar are all essentially one company just each piece has a different name. They all have the same management team and most of the drivers have no idea who their MD is (Any ideas Adam?)

That sounds like Arriva. I mean First had its Moir Lockhead, Now Toole and Stagecoach has Brian Souter, but who the heck is the Chief executive of Arriva?

Assuming its not changed google says Mike Cooper was appointed in 2005 as Arriva uk bus md.

freedompaisley

Back to top Go down

Post  AdamTheBusDriver Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:50 pm

First of, There are 17 Adams in SV,
And no, io havent got a clue....

AdamTheBusDriver

Back to top Go down

Post  Bristol LH Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Doesnt take management long to weed through 17....Use yer common sense lad.

BTW, an acquaintance of mine owns the Post office in Wroxall Smile
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Caught being naughty on the job? - Page 2 Empty got caught.

Post  patrolman Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Was on the backseat way before cctv,noticed her long b4,got eye and moved in,she was nice and i was young,but inspector was old,and as i was stupid enough to shag her on the btm deck instead of the top,i was facin the window as i did the business,and he crept up underneath the window and all i saw was his peaked hat raisin up from below the window with a big cheesy fukin grin on his face,i ate u butler Very Happy Very Happy ,hes a good friend now.
patrolman
patrolman

Back to top Go down

Caught being naughty on the job? - Page 2 Empty Oh absolutely!

Post  Relaxer Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Yes, I hate it with the passengers when I'm parked up for just a few minutes after running my bum off to keep on time etc, plonked either in the cab or somewhere on the bus, on my own, minding my own business having a bit of a read & a bottle of milk & some nosebleed comes over & starts demanding answers! tongue

I don't mind if they just ask one or 2 basic questions & leave it at that & go away but some are so bloody persistent & demanding! I politely tell them I'm utterly cream crackered & desperately need a break & they should go to the information centres. I toss a few timetables at them & tell them to read them...then they say 'oh I can't read these, print is too small, aint got me glasses, dyslexic...'all excuses to make me suffer even more!

I don't lose my temper easily, I'm normally the calm one to my husbands easily lost hot temper but one last night really blew me away! The stupid turd got me as I got off my bus after 4 hours of bum aches & muscle aches & stinking headaches & eye aches. Only about 15 & looks & sounds like Vicky Pollard. No please or thank you or anything, just being a pain in the wotsits with one question after another & refusing to listen to what I was saying.

She kept me there for 5 minutes pestering me & my head was pounding, was desperate for some pain killers. In the end I just blew my top & let it all hang out right in front of other passengers etc! I FLEW at her! Because of my bad personal emotional state at the moment with tears & depression I really just needed to go to the canteen, plonk down & cry quietly to myself with a big bottle of coke for the sugar fix but the turd made me bottle all my sad emotions up again & I couldn't let them out once in the canteen = more stress while on the next routes!

Don't you just love the little bum cavities?...! affraid
Relaxer
Relaxer

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:54 am

I heard a story about a driver who was new at a company. He'd not long finished his route learning and was allowed out on his own. On one route he had to take the first right at a large open green. As he was new he forgot which turning to take and took the second right. This was a road full of parked cars and way too narrow for a bus. He thought he was in luck when he saw a police officer sat in his car. The bus driver asked the copper for help, thinking he might aid him in reversing out of the road. Instead the copper had a better idea, he told the bus driver to drive over the green to get back on route. He assured the driver it would be ok and safer than reversing back down the road. The bus driver, happy to have received some help from someone in authority jumped back into his bus and manoeuvred onto the green. What both the police officer and the bus driver had neglected to consider was that it'd been raining almost none stop for about 2 days. So halfway across the green the bus began to sink into the very soft earth. Eventually it ground to a halt with the wheels spinning haplessly.
This is not the only story I have heard where a police officer has got a bus driver into trouble. There was a case where a bus driver, completely new to the job and out on her own for the first time, came across a road blocked by an accident. A copper approached the cab window and told the driver to turn down a side road and follow it to get around the accident. The bus driver was in charge of a double decker and what the driver didn't know was that there was a low bridge down the road the copper was directing her. She naively assumed that the copper knew the road and so happily went on her way. She came across the bridge but, being a complete newby and trusting the copper's advice, she tried to go under it. The bus ended up wedged under the bridge. The driver was disciplined over the incident but managed to keep her job. This was because she was new and also because she'd been following the instructions of a police officer.
Daisy Dart
Daisy Dart
Admin

https://thebdc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2