Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Cymru Shuttle 100 to become Greyhound

4 posters

:: The Depot :: Bus News

Go down

First Cymru Shuttle 100 to become Greyhound Empty First Cymru Shuttle 100 to become Greyhound

Post  Pukerlicious Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And they're not even new, hahaha. What a joke, I should have guessed they'd do that.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pukerlicious
Pukerlicious

Back to top Go down

First Cymru Shuttle 100 to become Greyhound Empty Re: First Cymru Shuttle 100 to become Greyhound

Post  RoadRage Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:43 am

South Wales doesn't deserve new buses with all the doughnuts who get on with free passes and wreck them, Also First Cymru do not make enough cash for the group to even warrant new ones.
RoadRage
RoadRage

Back to top Go down

First Cymru Shuttle 100 to become Greyhound Empty Re: First Cymru Shuttle 100 to become Greyhound

Post  Pukerlicious Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:51 am

QFT. Although, how do little old dears wreck buses? Laughing

And about the cash thing, well yeah, but then you look at the E200s and StreetCars... although I suppose they had help with those from the WAG, but the same needs to be done to other places imo. Well, I say in my opinion, but it's quite obvious.
Pukerlicious
Pukerlicious

Back to top Go down

Post  RoadRage Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:22 am

Not only granny's have free passes and we also have the free travel for young offenders amongst a lot of others. Yes you are right though without WAG funding the E200 and FTR wouldn't be around. Most councils are yet to announce their transport budgets.
RoadRage
RoadRage

Back to top Go down

Post  Pukerlicious Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:24 am

Yeah, although I'd say there's more OAPs than young offenders. Mind you I don't know so much about Swansea. haha... would be alright for Neath though.

And who's wise idea was it to give offenders free travel? They're supposed to be punished, not rewarded!
Pukerlicious
Pukerlicious

Back to top Go down

Post  peanutbutter Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:25 am

Greyhound should REALLY be used on the Scottish overnight service between Glasgow - london, but first will never do that.
peanutbutter
peanutbutter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bristol LH Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:31 am

They wouldn't be able to compete with Scottish Citylink/Stagecoach, and you know never to cross Souter, as he is a nasty bastard when crossed!
Bristol LH
Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  peanutbutter Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:07 am

Bristol LH wrote:They wouldn't be able to compete with Scottish Citylink/Stagecoach, and you know never to cross Souter, as he is a nasty bastard when crossed!

That is why half of the Nat exp runs are controlled by parks Wink
peanutbutter
peanutbutter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: The Depot :: Bus News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum